You do not appear to qualify

Unfortunately, only business owners and essential employees from certain countries that have negotiated a Treaty of Friendship, Navigation and Commerce (FCN) or Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) with the United States may come to the U.S. as a treaty trader or treaty investor.

Nevertheless, your business may still qualify for another type of visa that is not dependent on a specific treaty between your country and the United States, such as a business expansion visa or an entrepreneur investor visa.

has over 10 years of experience representing foreign companies before the U.S. State Department, Immigration Service and Department of Labor. Please contact us to discuss your company’s visa options.